Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Task 19 Add a pet photo to the wiki

I will declare up front that I am not a pet person. There's a couple of reasons. In our neighbourhood, properties are not fenced plus we are often away on the weekends.

Anyway, I tend to think that a low maintenance pet is definitely the way to go. When visiting Shepparation for a bike event last year I came across an ideal pet which fits this classification. So I took a photo and it's now on the wiki.

Unfortunately it didn't fit in the car otherwise I would have taken it home. It's real good watch dog material. Sitting at the front gate it would scared anyone away. Interested?

Now you will just have to go and have a look at the pets page on the wiki. It's down towards the bottom of the page.

Actually we have some "au natural" pets who visit and graze on our block at the moment. They appear every few days either early in the morning or just before dusk. It's a group of Fallow Deer. There are 2 adults, complete with antlers and several young ones.
I still haven't been able to get a good photo but will post it on the wiki just as soon as I do.

No comments: