I decided write my comment for this task using Google Docs and then post the document to my blog. It seemed simple enough initially.
However, I seemed to keep losing the document I had started. Anyway, I eventually got the hang of going in and out of a document.
Also, you have to configure your blog settings which you find under Settings in your Google Docs account
After my tour around Google Docs the main advantage I thought was the ability of a group to contribute to a working document. No need for emailing or having multiple copies of the document causing confusion. As well, the document is accessible from any computer.
It was interesting reading some of the User Examples as it gave an insight into how other people were using Google Docs.
It was interesting reading some of the User Examples as it gave an insight into how other people were using Google Docs.
1 comment:
I'm very impressed; I didn't even know it was possible to do this!
Post a Comment