At this point I decided to skip ahead several tasks and have a look at del.icio.us.
The aspect of del.icio.us which I have found most beneficial is being able to either access or add bookmarks to my account from any computer. The ability to store and share bookmarks on the web provides another useful communication tool for interested users.
During my discovery tour of del.icio.us it seemed that on any given search term a host of results bounced right back to you. One often wondered where a particular link would lead. However, I think it important to first evaluate the material found.
In my travels I found a lot had been written about Web2.0 and libraries. Another link lead to me to Blogging Libraries wiki The purpose of this wiki was to collect links to libraries which have blogs. Yes, there was a link to Swinburne University of Technology Library.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment